Short’s will be discontinuing home beer delivery for the foreseeable future. Our last deliveries will be December 18 - 20th. Please make sure you have all orders placed by Wednesday, December 16th to ensure delivery. Thank you for supporting us through these unprecedented times, continue to stay safe, and follow us on social media for all the latest beverage releases and announcements.
- Available only in the Northern Michigan and Metro Detroit areas of Michigan (Antrim, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Oakland and Wayne counties)
- 21+ Valid ID must be provided at time of delivery. You do not need to be there to collect your beer, as long as someone 21+ is at the address with a valid ID.
- More dates and counties may be added in the future based on demand.
- Please provide a physical delivery address for the shipping address - no PO Boxes. This doesn't apply to the billing address.
- You cannot add merchandise to your beer delivery order. At this time, we can only home deliver beer and then ship merchandise separately.
- Growlers are currently only available in Antrim County.
- Antrim, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska Counties: If order is placed by 11:59pm, deliveries will occur the next day. You will be contacted after order is placed with exact time frame.
- Oakland and Wayne Counties: We have moved to a fall delivery schedule of twice a month. Please see order windows and delivery windows below. We will continue to be in touch with you individually by the Wednesday before the delivery weekend with a proposed delivery date and time frame.
November 5-18th Orders: November 20-22nd Delivery
November 19-December 2nd Orders: December 4-6th Delivery